Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Re: This one is different and funny! YOU fill in the blanks about ME..see how much u know..or remember

On 1/30/07, Audrey (Lave) Meadows (class of 2002) wrote:


This one is different and funny! YOU fill in the blanks about ME and
send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends,
including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest -- they're
really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!!!!
1st: Send (forward) this Survey to everyone you know to see how well he
or she knows you. 2nd: (reply) Fill this survey out about the person
who sent it to you and send it back to them.


Your name:
Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
How long have you known me:
Do I smoke:
What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
Color my eyes:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do :
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
What's my favorite! type of music:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
What's your favorite memory of me:
Any special talents:
Would you consider me a friend:
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I
bring?



Audrey


Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

Your name: Coach Mallory
Where did we meet: Boyer Valley art room in the old building
Take a stab at my middle name: either Marie or Rene'
How long have you known me: 6 years
Do I smoke: not since you've had kids
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: upbeat and outgoing, "she'd be a good cheerleader"
Color my eyes: brown
Do I have any siblings: like 2 sisters and maybe a half-brother?
What's one of my favorite things to do: I'd better not say
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: No clue
What's my favorite! type of music: Country
What is the best feature about me: Huge smile, monster determination
Am I shy or outgoing: is that a joke?
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: depends on who's making the rules
What's your favorite memory of me: sitting with you in the stands at a basketball game talking about the new cheerleaders a year after you'd graduated
Any special talents: pretty good artist, excellent chef
Would you consider me a friend: yeah, even though we almost never see eachother, I'm a lot older than you, differnt genders and both married with kids, and I was probably pretty square/boring/prude as a teacher/coach while you were pretty wild/getting away with a lot of crap behind my back as a student/athlete- there's a lot about you that I always admired and appreciated and I certainly always enjoy being with you. You're fun & funny & damn smart.
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: you'll always be RED to me
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring? Your family

So, how do any of you know me??? Copy and paste Red's list into an email to me and we'll see. Or send it to your real friends, like she said in her email.


_______________________________
http://ted.mallory.googlepages.com/home.html
http://tmal.multiply.com

"The gospel is meant to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." ~Garrison Keillor

No comments: