Thursday, October 31, 2013
- Back to the original Varsity Squad (unless one of you is sick).
- However, Catherine & Lara are welcome to come (and I want you to), but be prepared to have to pay admission (sorry).
- Mr. Straight says you'll ride the pep-bus and do not have to pay for the pep-bus- However, you must remember to sign-up for pep-bus!
- No fighting.
- Please represent, stay positive, follow rules, hair up, not jewelry, etc.
- If you have any issues there, talk to Lisa, Ernie, or Mr. Straight. If she's there, and they're cheer or stunt issues, maybe look for Spenser Miller's mom.
- I'd really like it if you'd wear your uniform or warm-ups and not t-shirts, jerseys etc. This is State. This is YOUR uniform. FB boys don't get to wear cheer shells. Be proud, be united, wear the "little black dress." Black is da bombshizzle!
- Get along, you're a unit, you're sisters. Sisters may fight but they forgive & stay sisters.
- SMILE, this is State for cripe's sake (I'm looking at you Maddie!)
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Friday, October 18, 2013
Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Anyone who can make it-
- We need to make a run thru for the COU game
- Jenn has an outline for Friday's pep rally for us to review
- We should decide who's bringing hospitality
- And... SU tells me that they've got the warm-ups done. If anyone other than Liberty & Madison would like to buy theirs, I really need you to bring a check for that as soon as you can.
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
From: Jason Sack <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Subject: Stunt Clinics near you!
UCA State Director
Kansas, Iowa, Minnesota
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance to this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.