Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fwd: This one is different and funny! YOU fill in the blanks about ME..see how much u know..or remember

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Audrey (Lave) Meadows(class of 2002)



This one is different and funny! YOU fill in the blanks about ME and
send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends,
including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest -- they're
really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!!!!
1st: Send (forward) this Survey to everyone you know to see how well he
or she knows you. 2nd: (reply) Fill this survey out about the person
who sent it to you and send it back to them.


Your name:
Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
How long have you known me:
Do I smoke:
What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
Color my eyes:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do :
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
What's my favorite! type of music:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
What's your favorite memory of me:
Any special talents:
Would you consider me a friend:
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I
bring?



Audrey



No comments: