Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Nearly the end...

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
~Herm Albright



I got to re-take pictures of Cassie & Kayla (above) but everybody else had AAU Volleyball practice. Ces't la Vie' Hopefully we can get the rest before we leave for the game tomorrow night.
I think I did a lot better. Like the treatment of the team pic above the quote? I thought by desaturating the background it reminds me of the 1970's Saturday Night Live cast photos. Maybe I'll be confident enough to take team pics for X-Country now. Maybe I'll start charging and make a few bucks on this photography thing. Interested in hiring me? Visit http://mal-com.blogspot.com

Anyway, we may be done for the year tomorrow. I'd like to have had tryouts right away and gotten them over with. Of course I wish we could afford to pay for everyone to go to an NCA camp this summer too. We'll see what happens with Dance Night, I'm not picking up that everyone is committed enough. Track, play, AAU VB, jobs, friends etc. It's just the time of year to be done with cheer for a while. It's good to get a break from it.

No comments: