Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Re: Cheerleading this week

Whoops! CORECTION:

Sorry kids, I completely spaced off that I have to take my daughter to Omaha Thursday
Varsity- Dec 13- WED, early out, be that as it may... there WILL BE Practice 3:30-4:30

Dec 14- NO Practice, Coach has to take his daughter Gracie to Speech Therapy in Omaha

Junior High-
Dec 14- vs. West Harrison boys, I WON'T be able to make it, forgive me for being so scatter-brained. Who knows, maybe you can talk Kensie (or one of these Varsity girls) into going and filling out a squad evaluation for you. AGAIN though, cooperation (including with Christian & Tyler, frequency, energy, most of all FOCUS- and again, I am REALLY proud of and impressed with your skills- impress everybody else, especially Mr. Weber, Mr. Brunning, and Mr. Straight. And keep the stage clean and your shoes on. ;)

_______________________________
http://ted.mallory.googlepages.com/home.html
http://tmal.multiply.com

"The gospel is meant to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." ~Garrison Keillor

No comments: