I'd say that if we win Tuesday, we should have a pep-rally Thursday. I don't think we need one Tuesday just because it wouldn't be fair since the girls didn't get one.
- We won pretty handily Thursday night, so...
- TUES 2/24- Boy's Tourney TBD (I'll let you know bus time as soon as I can)
- THRS 2/26- Boy's Tourney @ Lewis Central
How about either MON 2/23 (Cammey's birthday). We had something come up on WED 2/25 and I'll have to leave school before noon. So please bring your uniforms (and hair care products) If Mon doesn't work for any of you, please let me know asap.
Anybody talk to anybody? Please try.
Don't forget, June 19-20, SO worth the effort.
Just so you have it on your radar plenty ahead of time. Write them down, please let parents and employers know- same with camp.
- Thurs 04/09/09 BV Girls Invitational
- Thurs 04/23/09 BV Junior High Invitational
- Tues 05/12/09 BV Bulldog Invitational
Thank you again for how committed you've all been.___________________________________________________________________
Boyer Valley Cheerleading: Positive, Committed Leaders
Stirring-up spirit, building excellence & character
Visit Coach's Cheer BlogChat: Google Talk: ted.mallory AIM: coachtmal MSN: coachmallory Y! messenger: teds_column
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Posted by Ted Mallory at 2/19/2009 08:34:00 PM