Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cheer THIS week!

GAMES

* Thursday, February 26 at 7 PM at Lewis Central  against East Mills High School- IF we win that, then...
* Monday, March 2, 2009, 6:30 PM at the Mid America Center in Council Bluffs.

No pep rally Thurs due to NWEA testing, but definitely if we make it into Monday's game

PICTURES
How about either MON 3/2, "Good Lord willing, and the creek don't rise"

RECRUITING
So I finally talked to Tiffany Melby and she's playing VB just like Renea. Megan Behrandt plans on playing both VB & BB, no cheer at all. Christian let me know that he thinks he may just mascot for FB but not BB since it's so hard for him to make it to games. Has anyone had a chance to talk to anyone else?

Can I count on you 5 SOLID for FB? Kaitlyn, Kensie, Sasha, Cammey, Christine? Or should I start running announcements about tryouts? I've shared with you the 2 or 3 people who have told me they're interested, I'd prefer you 5.

CAMP
Don't forget, June 19-20, SO worth the effort. Because Sasha says she can't make it and Christine probably has bootcamp, I'll probably invite at least Renea and Tiffany. Ashley Thompson said she'd like to go too even though she'll probably be going to Denison next year. How do you feel about me opening it up to girls who'll be in 8th grade next year like Lara Thompson, Holly Brock & Katie Cogdill? It would be more important to me to get all 5 of you, but if I can't count on you to go, I don't want to only have 3 like last year (especially since Christine got sick and the other 2 ended up quitting.) PLEASE let me know if you don't think you can attend camp. It's important to build our program.

TRACK CONCESSIONS

* Thurs 04/09/09 BV Girls Invitational
* Thurs 04/23/09 BV Junior High Invitational
* Tues 05/12/09 BV Bulldog Invitational

Sorry to nag- Just a reminder so you have it on your radar plenty ahead of time. Write them down, please let parents and employers know- same with camp.

Thank you again to all of you- I couldn't have asked for better!

_______________________________________________________


Boyer Valley Cheerleading: Positive, Committed Leaders
Stirring-up spirit, building excellence & character

Visit Coach's Cheer Blog

No comments: