Monday, August 27, 2012

Cheer this week

  • Friday's Game is in Glidden, which is about an hour away on HWY 30. If we leave at 5:00pm we could stop for supper in Carroll and still get there by or before 6:30.
  • Don't forget- unless I tell you otherwise, always expect to practice 3:30-4:30 Mon-Thurs during FB season. If you can't make it, please try to let me know as soon as you can.
  • THIS WEEK- I'd like to work on stunts and mounts. I asked Rena if she could come back to help. Shannon & Jennifer are going to try to come on Wednesday.
  • Remember, in HS you really need to keep your grades up to remain eligible. If you need help in English or History/Government I'd be glad to help, but I'm not your man when it comes to higher math. You might want to ask other cheerleaders if they can help you with classes too. And don't forget, Mr. Marlin is setting up a tutoring program, so if you're having a rough time in any class, be sure to ask him about it.

No comments: