Thursday, September 07, 2006

Purple People

They made me take it- then it turned out kinda blurry, so I monkeyed with it to make it psychedelic. Great kids that I really love. If only we could get Chrstine un grounded and get Megan to be LOUDER...

So Varsity is stabalizing. "New Christine" opted out, and Susan has been out of school. On the other hand, Cassie's Doctor told her, no more Cross Country, so she definitely wants to cheer at the next home game- I'd rather just get her on board all the time. Tomorrow night is our first away game in Manning.

Junior High, is another story. Seems my ploy to be a big mean drill sergeant to shake out the riff-raff worked a little too well. We went from 12 to 4, and 2 of those 4 have been sick the last couple of practices. Bummer. I'd like to try to get a couple of them back and I'm having the remnant 2 work on regaining or recruiting 2 more.

No comments: