Friday, September 29, 2006

Email - Homecoming Pep Rally

Hey ladies (& Brett),

Attatched is a tentative outline for the Homecoming pep-rally. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. We should probably have back-up chants in the event that we need to fill time, but that is unlikely- homecoming usually fills itself up pretty good. But do let me know Monday if you have better ideas for chants or games. Early in the season we had talked about some kind of 8-Count dance or lip sync... I'd love for us to work up a routine to do with a prep! I actually had a request from kids for the orange game, if you can believe that. I have outlines from 2003, 04, & 05 on my computer if you want to compare or see what's been done in the past. Cujo? No Cujo?

I'd like to have it finalized so I can send it to Mr. Straight, Stump and the class sponsors Monday.

I'll most likely be taking pictures at the coronation and I'll see you at the auction- remember to practice Kensie's little auctioneer cheer and don't be shy about it- have some fun!

Tuesday night, in lieu of practice, I'd like you all to come support the JrHi cheerleaders at the JrHi Boy's football game at the field. Especially because I may need to leave early 1st to get some yearbook pictures at the JrHi VB game and then to take Gracie to her dance class. You can even fill out the evaluation sheet for them!


FYI-
Sunday, October 1- Coronation
in the auditorium at 3:30 pm
Jersey Auction, Soup Supper at 5 pm
Auction at 6 pm

Monday, October 2- To be determined.

Tuesday, October 3- Super Hero Day

Wednesday, October 4- Cross-Dress Day

Thursday, October 5- Water Safety/Construction Day

Friday, October 6- Spirit Day, Pep Rally at 12:45pm, Parade at 2:00p.m., Dance following football game.

Have fun & make me proud

No comments: