Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Coach Wooden Home Page

Coach Wooden's Pyramid of Success

Okay, I'm going to actually try to start putting some content on this site. The link above is to an outstanding program for team-building and for character building.

I coach both junior high and high school cheerleading in rural Iowa. I've been coaching now for 12 years, both in a parochial school and in a public school. If you keep visiting this site, you'll follow our basketball season. I also plan on posting a lot of things I've used in the past, some of my memories, and philosophies on kids, teaching, school spirit and positive thinking.

Did I mention that i'm a guy? An heterosexual (straight) yet non-pediphile male coaching a decidedly, predominantly female sport. I hope that makes this blog interesting for you.

No comments: