Thursday, October 16, 2014

Heads Up(s)

  • Larissa let me know that some Senior parents had requested that Mr. Gee speak again at this Friday's pep-rally. I talked to him and he's game. He'll come by about 3:07, so please plan on leaving some time for him.
  • As of now, the only teacher with any pie votes is Mr. Armstead. One kid wanted to vote for another teacher, but didn't pay me.
  • I've had these t-shirts with your names in glitter letters on the back for a few weeks now, but so far only one of you has come and paid for theirs. I know $18.50 is a lot, but please bring your money as soon as you can. As soon as you pay, you get a really cool shirt. This may have been my fault for not reminding you often enough, but I figured you hate it when I nag.
  • Please arrive by/before 6:20 tomorrow night- sooner if you want to warm up or practice any stunts, because they'll be presenting the Seniors and their parents right at 6:40pm
  • Dress warm. 72 today, but only 57 tomorrow and breezy, down to 38 overnight.

No comments: