Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Please get all your Cheer forms filled out

I'm excited that so many of you have shown an interest in Cheering next Fall, I can tell that it's going to be a fantastic season. This email is to remind you that tryouts are coming up just next week, so I need you to remember to take care of your paperwork.

There are 3 numbers I use to help me select cheerleaders; the average of your teacher-recommendations, your GPA, and the average of your judge's scores from the actual tryout. So, I really need you to make sure that you get all 3 teacher recommendation forms in to me as soon as you can. You won't be permitted to tryout if you haven't turned in a Parent-Release Form by or before the tryout date, so please get that parent/guardian signature in to me ASAP. Stop by to pick up new copies if you've lost any. Remind those teachers to get their recommendation forms in to me ASAP too. 

Here is a list of who still needs to turn in what (as of 8:00am Wed. 5/11)

Ally Kahl- ALL paperwork is in
Katie Cogdill- have NO paperwork in yet
Kelsi Segebart- have NO paperwork in yet
Emmie Wood- Need only one more teacher recommendation, Need Parental Release Form
Lexi Seuntjens-  have NO paperwork in yet
Jamie Platner- have all teacher recommendation forms, but Need Parental Release Form
Taylor Rassell-  have NO paperwork in yet
Jennifer Zehner- Need only one more teacher recommendation, Need Parental Release Form
Kayla Sternberg- Need two more teacher recommendations, Need Parental Release Form
Marissa Brock- have NO paperwork in yet
Renea Siemer- have NO paperwork in yet

Thanks, good luck and I'll see you Monday after school for Tryout Practices!


Ted Mallory
Boyer Valley Community Schools
Challenging all students to meet their full potential 
Art | Yearbook | Cheerleading | Newsletter | Web Coordinator

School- 712-643-2258 Ext. 249
Cell- 712-269-5853

No comments: