Thursday, April 09, 2009

Re: cheer camp

Actually, the UCA Camp June 19-20 is at West Harrison High School. You can find out more about it from

Coach Gina Felton at gfelton-at-w-harrison.k12.ia.us
or Lee Trudell at ltrudell-at-uca.com

I am planning on sending at least 6 girls to it. It is an outstanding camp. Gina just told me tonight, that they're adding a one day stunting-only camp on Sunday June 21. If I can get enough girls to do it, I know it would be worth it.

I wrote a story on last summer's camp for the Mapleton PRESS. You can read it at http://cheercoach.blogspot.com/2008/06/uca-camp-at-west-harrison-jun-20-21.html

Hope to see you there this year!

_______________________________________________________


Boyer Valley Cheerleading: Positive, Committed Leaders
Stirring-up spirit, building excellence & character

Visit Coach's Cheer Blog


On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM, jaci baumfalk
Mr. Mallory,
I am the varsity cheer coach at Clarke-Osceola and my girls saw that there is a 2 day camp at your school in June. Is it possible that we can attend or is it a private one? Please let me know the details.
Thanks,
Jaci Baumfalk

No comments: