Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving week

Hey ladies,

Hate to do this to you- but I have parent/teacher conferences at 4:15 in Ute for my daughters.
Why don't we plan on only practicing on Tuesday this week?
I have confidence that Buck and Bonsall will learn quick enough and the rest of you know enough already that we should still be alright.
Then we have to really hit it hard when we come back after Thanksgiving on the 25th.
Sound good?
I don't have email addresses entered in my gmail for Lacy and Kaytlin yet and Jonesie doesn't even have email- so if you all could make sure that the three of them know, that would be great.

Thanks,
Coach


_____________________________
Ted's cartoons, artworks, photos, and commentary at:
http://tmal.multiply.com

"The gospel is meant to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." ~Garrison Keillor

No comments: