Thank you- Dang, ladies, that 'Do ya wanna get down?' chant was SPECTACULAR! You couldn't make me more proud.
Seriously, I love this squad SO much!
FYI- Coach Pete was Okay fine with y'all riding on the Fire Engine in the parade- thought I should tell you that.
This week's agenda-
- Chants you want to do for the big rally
- Practice chants & maybe an 8-Count Drill to get you both more synchronized and less rusty on chants
- Stunts, including cradle (don't be scared Kens)
- Other discussions; Cheer alumni 'groupies,' boys, JrHi, and probably a couple of more items too sensitive for email
- Coach is gone Tuesday 9/25 to the JrHi Game
- Coach is gone Wednesday 9/26 to take Gracie to eye therapy in Omaha
- So, we HAVE to practice Mon & Thurs and you probably should try to Tues & Wed w/o me.
Ted's cartoons, artworks, photos, and commentary at:
"The gospel is meant to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." ~Garrison Keillor