Monday, June 18, 2007

Shot this in my brother's back yard

I couldn't sleep one morning about 4:30 at my brother & sister-in-law's house in Surprise, Arizona. You know how it can be on a pull-out sofa. Anyway, I took my camera with me just for giggles and lo and behold, there was this little critter nibbling on the petunias. See this here is a REAL JACKalope. Those dweebs up in Wyoming claim to have been the first to discover them and to have the largest population, but those are the puffbaleous antelarous variety, part antelope and part cotton tail, NOT part jackrabbit, which anyone who knows anything about rabbits can tell that this here central Arizona specimen is clearly the pure jackenaround antelarous breed.

The Arid-Zone rocks y'all! Wyoming and Texas can both my guacamole!

(of course, if you'll buy that, I've also got some ocean-front property in Arizona to sell ya that used to be owned by the one and only George Strait!)

No comments: