Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hey Sports Fans! Who LOVES Ya!

For Father's Day, my sister-in-law arranged for my brother, our father, my oldest daughter Grace, and I to an Arizona Diamondback's game. As you can see, Chase Field in Phoenix is a BIG place. This game, there were 49, 826 fans- a D'Back's record. (of course the Yankees and Bo Sox routinely have over 50K for lame games against no-name teams in the middle of the week.
Here's two of my favorite people in the world, my daughter Grace, and her Grandpa Mallory. Saturday was "Free Randy Johnson bobble-head day" so she got a statuette of the greatest left handed pitcher of all time, "The Big Unit."
Yeah, were were pretty much in the nose-bleed section, but it didn't matter. Yeah, Boston beat us 4-3 in 10 innings, but that didn't matter either- it was still tons of fun.

No comments: