Tuesday, December 13, 2005



I'm feeling bad for not having posted anything here for a few days. I guess it's been going pretty smoothly. No, it's not a total fairy tale, I mean let's face it, there are personalities to manage, motivationg to do, interests to balance, yadda yadda yadda.

Jr Hi Skirts & bloomers ("spankies") came today so they can cheer at their third game in actual uniforms.

Varsity body-liners came today which I take as a good sign that the skirts, shells & shoes will arrive soon too.

We've gotten both Angie and Vicki up in half-extentions ("preps") last week and we've been practicing catching Angie in a cradle. That should impress people. We have THREE home games this week. For the life of me, I'll never understand basketball coaches & A.D.s- playing each team ONCE is enough in football, why do we have to play everybody twice?

My computer caught a virus and died yesterday, so I had to use one in the graphics lab. The girls want me to take more pictures and submit them to the paper. It would be a lot easier with my own computer working.

No comments: