Friday, September 16, 2005

St.John LYF, Charter Oak

St.John LYF, Charter Oak

If you didn't know it, I'm Youth Counselor at my Church

Here is St. John's LYF website-

http://stjlyf.blogspot.com

Visit for information on the National Gathering, the Des Moines Gathering, and a few pictures from last week's homecoming parade.

Please bookmark it to your favorites list so that you can check it at least once a month to see what's going on.

Please pass it on to other kids and parents who's email address you have.

And, please pray for our youth group and the youth of our congregation and community.

Pray for a revitalization of our LYF, with only 3 active members, a lot has got to give, fundraisers, service projects... there's a lot that we can't do anymore, at least not the same way.

And please pray for me, with 3 kids of our own, coaching 2 sports, taking on extra work like the school newsletter, school website, freelancing t-shirts and freelance work for the newspaper- I'm spread a little thin. And I'll be candid, I've had a lot of bumps and dips in my faith walk in the last year or two, so I need some prayer for my wrestling-match with God while we're at it.

Thank you thank you thank you.

In His hands,
Ted

No comments: