Wednesday, September 17, 2014

IMPORTANT CHEER STUFF


  • Hey Everybody- "Van-Time" Friday for the West Harrison game at 5:15pm
  • I still need $18.50 for tee-shirts from everyone but one of you
  • CAN HELP WITH PUPPY CLINIC ON SEP 30 & OCT 2?
    • So far I only have Catherine & Chelsea, even Lara & Cheyann aren't 100%
    • I know Jennifer & Maddie are out due to XC
    • We need to send out info Monday to Dow City, but I'm not gonna do this with only 2 cheerleaders. My preference is 6, so we can break it into 3 groups with 2 teachers per group.
    • Tell your employers that you can't work until after 5 that day and get back to me ASAP. Thanks! (I know, I keep nagging, right?)
  • BONFIRE MINI-PEP RALLY SEP 30- How many of you will be available to cheer at 8:00PM at the Tractor-Pull Track/4 County Fairgrounds TUES night, Sept.30? Please let me know ASAP if you know you can or can't. Thanks!
    • We need a minimum of four of you plus Cujo.
    • Student Council is reviving this old tradition from almost 20 years ago. 
    • I won't be able to attend because my Mom is visiting from Phoenix that week, so if anything goes awry, talk to Sheila Beam, Coach Pete or Mr. Gee.
  • Be sure to follow Cujo on twitter @CujoBDawg and #ff him too so all your friends know to follow him. Eventually we may have you take turns "guest" tweeting for him. I'm also talking to Mrs. Foster about setting up something so K-5 kids can write him letters during Homecoming and have you guys play "Santa's Elves" and answer their letters. Whattd'ya thing of that?

No comments: