Sunday, January 20, 2013

Post Season/Conference Tournament Schedule

Okay, I'm sorry that this is such short notice. Mr. Weber added some dates for me since last time, which I should've gotten out to you all sooner.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you have trouble making either tomorrow night or Tuesday night's games. We try to make all away tournament games, even though they're single-gender, but I won't make you cheer if fewer than 3 cheerleaders can make it.

Also, because of family committments, I won't be able to come along tomorrow night either.

Unfortunately, I don't know the who/where to replace all those "TBA's." I don't think they were decided until  this Saturday's games were completed anyway. I will let you all know as soon as Ernie &/or the coaches inform me.

  • Jan 21 Mon 6:00 PM G JV/V WVC TBA
  • Jan 22 Tue B V BB WVC TBA 
  • Jan 24 Thu JV/V B BB WVC TBA 
  • Jan 26 Sat G V BB WVC TBA 
  • Jan 28 Mon JV/V B BB WVC TBA
  • Jan 29 Tue G V BB WVC TBA
  • Jan 31 Thur G JV/V BB WVC

No comments: