Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Bus Time Thurs

Happy New Year Squad,


Just wanted to let you know that the bus will leave at 4:00pm tomorrow night for the game against Westwood in Sloan.

So that you are aware, there will still be a game on Friday at home against Woodbury Central. Jason Hoffmann's funeral is around 2pm at St. Patrick's, school will get out at Noon on Friday. Obviously we won't have a pep rally and I would rather you dress-up on Friday than wear your uniforms (this week).

I look forward to seeing you all again, I wish it weren't tainted by the loss of a schoolmate.

Remember to get me your cell # or text me so that I can get a hold of you easier if 1) you have a cell phone and 2) you haven't already. Thanks.

No, I haven't heard a thing about the new uniforms and have no idea when they're coming. Sorry.

See you tomorrow,
Coach

No comments: