Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cheer this week

  • Great job at Mapleton last Fri night, Varsity- you got a lot better!
  • Hope you enjoyed having Saturday off thanks to the snow. Ellie had to have her birthday party on Sunday! I'll let you know if/when Ernie reschedules that game with AHST.
  • MON 12/13- no Var. practice, sorry, I need to take my daughter to physical therapy in Sioux City 
    (unless you want to get together without a coach) PS- I'd sure love if either Tiffany or Renea could come back, if not, please think about January.
  • TUES 12/14- again, no Var. practice- we have a Middle School game (unless you want to get together without a coach)
  • WED 12/15- MS Practice 7th period -it would be awesome if Cammey could come help! beg beg
  • THURS 12/16- MS game, BUT, sorry I can't come, I HAVE to practice with Varsity, they have their first pep rally Friday
  • FRI 12/17- Varsity home game v. ArWeVa.



Ted Mallory
Boyer Valley Community Schools
Cheerleading Coach

ted.mallory@gmail.comhttp://cheerpositive.wikispaces.com
School- 712-643-2258 Ext. 249     Cell- 712-269-5853

No comments: