Monday, November 22, 2010

Please be where you're supposed to be

Mr. Straight let the faculty know today that students need to be where they are scheduled to be, and he reminded us that students are not to be in any computer labs without adult supervision.

I don't know if there have been problems with students from other classes too, or if the Art room is the only problem- but I need you to be where you're supposed to be, including during lunch, D.E.A.R., P.E. and study hall times.

If you need to ask me something about one of my classed or cheer, or if you need tutoring for a social studies class, you need to check in for attendance with your DEAR or Study Hall teacher first and get a pass to come seem me, and you can't just hang out to avoid being somewhere else.

Sorry. If you want advice or an adult to listen to stuff that's stressing you out, I certainly want to be available- before & after school, by email or facebook, but I'm afraid the Art Room and the Yearbook Lab can't just be your personal lounge. Thank you for understanding.

No comments: