Varsity practices to get ready for basketball season-
- Thurs Nov. 4- Brittany, Jasmine, Shannon & Coach, we'll see about Fri 11/5
- Beginning Mon. Nov. 8, Everyone who can Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- Does anyone else live in Dow City, who could give Brenda a ride home so she can attend practices?
- Tiffany works Mondays and Wednesdays, Coach has to attend teacher in-services on Wednesdays
- IF (I don't know yet) we run into any issues with only being able to take 6 instead of 8 to away games, Brittany B and Jasmine R will be considered "alternates" for away games (sorry girls, you're the Freshmen).
- I will ask Cammey to try to come to some practices to teach as many chants as she can. Renea and Tiffany will probably teach a ton. Visit http://cheerpositive.wikispaces.com and look for the BV Chant List and BV Fight Song on the menu on the left side to practice at home.
- I'd love to have us learn some stunts- but that will mean committing time focus. Chants are our first priority.
- Football Cheerleaders- Please return your uniforms and warm-ups as soon as possible, we really need them.
- Anyone interested in a Hoodie or a tee-shirt, who hasn't already ordered one- please let Coach know and he'll order one for you: http://cheerpositive.wikispaces.com/2010-11+T-Shirt+%26+Hoodie