All games will be played at 7 PM. Whether or not games are played, who the opponents are and most locations are to be determined (TBD) by the results of each previous game played. The two games in bold are the first games to be played.
- THURS FEB. 11 BV Girls v. Charter Oak-Ute @ Charter Oak
- TUES FEB. 16 BV Girls v. TBD @ Charter Oak
- THURS FEB. 18 BV Boys v. Charter Oak-Ute @ Dunlap
- FRI FEB. 19 BV Girls v.TBD @ Harlan
- MON FEB. 22 Girls Regional Finals @ Atlantic
- TUES FEB. 23 BV Boys v. TBD @ TBD
- THURS FEB. 25 BV Boys v. TBD @ TBD
This is always a hard time of year. Part of you wants to be done so bad you can almost taste it -but another part of you dreams of how amazing it would be to cheer in the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines if our school went all the way to the State Championship! Just hang tough, you've been doing great so far. Even if our teams are eliminated in the first or second rounds, I hope you have memories now to last you a life time.
By the end of this month I will be talking to you all about tryouts for football season, Cheer Camp this summer, running concessions for track meets (which Cheer and Drill share), and (sniff) having to return your uniforms.
You guys have turned out to be a fantastic bunch and you do a fantastic job. I'd love to have you all back for football season, next year's basketball season, or both. I really appreciate how hard you've worked and how far you've all come. You should be proud.