Monday, October 13, 2008

Cheer this week

TUESDAY- PLEASE come to the JrHi Football game to support the MS Squad!!! PLEEEEASE!
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY- Come paint the run-thru, decorate hospitality bags and plan & rehearse the pep-rally
Hint: it will involve a song called "the Limbo Rock" by Chubby Checker
FRIDAY- second to the last homegame vs. the Bedford Bulldogs

NXT WK- Prepare for the last home game

OTHER NEWS
  • I will schedule tryouts for basketball ASAP and let you all be the first to know
  • Friday I have a doctor's appt. in Denison at 2 and won't be around after school, but I'll see you at the field by or before 6pm
  • I can talk to Mr. Straight about a pep rally for the last game, but with no school that Friday, ITEDs on Tues & Thurs, and a 2pm early out on Wed, I'm not sure when/how it would even work- all the more reason to make this week's really ROCK!
  • Sam seriously, genuinely, is having some weird medical stuff going on with her chest- she's on prescribed pain meds and everything. They're hoping she'll be ship shape by Friday.
This has been a really smooth, fun season, thanks to that fact that you've all done such a great job of getting along. I can't believe how fast it's gone by.Thank you all for doing such a great job. I hope you each know that I really care about you and hope you'll come back for another season!

Love,
Coach
________________________________________________
Boyer Valley Community Schools
Challenging all students to meet their full potential
http://www.boyer-valley.k12.ia.us

No comments: