Sunday, January 25, 2015

COMING UP


    GAMES COMING UP           

  • TUES JAN 27- Home vs. Adair Casey
  • THR JAN 29- Girls JV/Var Home vs. Whiting
    1) Yes it's a Thursday, 2) Yes we'll cheer for both the JV and Varsity games
  • TUES FEB 3- @ Woodbine (Bustime TBA)
    Wanna share an end-of-season supper? At Dairy Sweet (its not El Jimado, but whatchya say?)
  • FRI FEB 6- Home vs. Paton-Churdan (NO PEP RALLY
    Athletic Director Ernie Kline has designated this Senior Night, so plan on celebrating our Jenn. I apologize for this, but my Annamarie is turning 10 and we're having family from 3 states to celebrate (it's also her great-Grandma's 95th) I feel guilty about missing Jenn's Sr.Nt., Sorry. (I'm trusting you all no fighting & no drama since I won't be there.)
  • MON FEB 9- @ COU (Bustime TBA)
    You'll ride the bus w/o me, I'm walking to this game.
  • THR FEB 12- Boys JV/Var Home vs. Whiting (see note on Jan 29 game)

    IMPORTANT STUFF             

  1. This isn't the end. I'll get the schedule for District/Playoffs to you ASAP
  2. Mr.Gee did authorize more pep rallies depending on how we do in payoffs, so be prepared.
  3. Sheri Hast is willing to take a Basketball Squad Picture (although if you'd rather, we can ask Tammy, or I can do it too, whatever you'd all prefer.) Is there a day that works best for everyone. or should I just pick a day and you'll all have to work around it?
  4. I STILL HAVE YOUR TEE-SHIRTS! Please don't stick me with them. Beg your parents for money and come pick yours up from me. PLEASE COME GET YOURS!

    KEEP ON YOUR RADAR        I'll try to get you dates & times for all of these as soon as I have them:

  • Track Meet Concessions
  • Recruiting underclassmen for 2015-16 Seasons
  • 2015-16 Tryouts
  • 2015 Summer "Boot Camp"

No comments: