Friday, February 07, 2014

Cheer Next Week

Hey everybody- we're headed into Districts. There's a lot you need to keep track of, including a few glitches with my schedules.

  • Mon 2/10 BB v. COU @ Dun (who wants to bring hospitality? Blake- you comin'?)
  • Tue 2/11 NO Var BB (9/JV @ MVAO)
  • Thur 2/13 Girls Districts @ Adair-Casey! (I'll get ya bus time as soon as I can.)
  • Fri 2/14- NO game Happy Valentine's Day (most years we have a game on V-Day)
My wife has Parent/Teacher Conferences TUE & THR at MVAO. Our daughters have Dance TUE & THR, Piano MON, & our oldest daughter has an appointment in Sioux City and my Father-in-law is having surgery on MON... So, I probably won't make it to Monday's game, but I think you can handle it. You did last night. Lisa is always there.

FYI, in case you were unaware, Larissa's M.D. has told her that she's out for the remainder of the season.




No comments: