Monday, December 16, 2013

CHEER this week


  • MON- Sorry no practice, I have to run paperwork in to Dr.Crabb's office in Denison, sorry
  • TUE- AWAY @ Glidden-Ralston. BUS LEAVES at 4:00pm, so be in the North hallway by the gym by 3:55pm. Believe me, they will leave without you if you're not there.
  • WED- Please get me your t-shirt orders with payments by the end of the day so I can submit the order to Something Unique.
  • THR- I know we can't get all 8 together, I doubt we could get 6 together. I'll be happy to practice with 4, but I'm not sure its worth it to practice with just 2 or 3. We'll decide together Tuesday night if we need to practice Thursday.
  • FRI- HOME GAME, we need hospitality. Sorry, between the early out and all the finals, Mr. Straight told me he'd just assume wait till next month and not have a pep rally. Be that as it may, please show your pride by wearing your unniforms at school. Thank you. REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR STOCKINGS HOME. Merry Christmas!

No comments: