Monday, January 24, 2011

Western Valley Conference Tournament Basketball

  • Tonight's game at COU is not part of the WVC tourney, it's a non-conference game. Since it's boy's only away, we're not obligated to cheer. If at least 3 of you would still like to, that's fine. The bus leaves at 4:45, but I'll just drive myself since I live there.

  • We host the boys first round of conference tournament  Tuesday night.  Boyer Valley vs Ar-We-va at 7:30, so please be here by 7pm. If you want to watch the Manning/Logan game before, that one starts at the usual 6:00.

  • If we win we will host on Thursday 1/27 too. If we lose, I'm not sure where we'll play Thursday and I'll let you know as soon as they tell me (During District playoff tournaments, when we lose, we're done).

  • Saturday's game is TBA. 

  • The Monday Jan.31 WVC is also TBA.



Ted Mallory
Boyer Valley Community Schools
Challenging all students to meet their full potential 
Art | Yearbook | Cheerleading | Newsletter | Web Coordinator

No comments: