Did you know that it's Beautiful Women Month?
I know I'm a guy, but that doesn't mean I can't share some pro-feminist advice with you in honor of Beautiful Women Month. I want you all to know that every woman is beautiful:
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out
the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For
poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than
things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never
throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one
at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that
you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others."
Five tips for a woman....
1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on! and doesn't lie to you.
4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.